Model 6.3 of the app encompasses a new Behaviors part in Settings to additional customise the app. Right here’s what’s included to start:
– Allow/Disable Faucet to Prime. By default, tapping the standing bar will deliver you to the highest of your timeline. If this occurs by chance and bugs you, now you can flip this function off.
– Allow/Disable Drag & Drop Tweets. In the event you at all times by accident invoke the drag and drop function and need there was a option to flip that off, now you may!
– Allow/Disable Swipe to Swap Themes. Swiping up or down with two fingers usually switches to the following or earlier theme. If this occurs by chance far too typically now you can flip this function off.
– Allow the power to Customise All Tabs. For years lots of you’ve gotten requested for the power to customise all of the tab buttons in Tweetbot. Effectively, lastly now you can flip this feature on and set your tab menubar precisely how you want.
– Earlier than, the brief proper swipe on a tweet gesture was configurable between liking or retweeting. Now you can even customise this gesture to open hyperlink to tweet, copy hyperlink to tweet, copy tweet textual content, add to studying record, or be disabled utterly.
The replace additionally provides further iPad keyboard shortcuts, a brand new app icon, and lightweight theme.
Earlier in August, the app was up to date with timeline widgets in your dwelling display screen and extra.
Tweetbot 6 is designed for the iPhone and all iPad fashions. It may be downloaded now on the App Retailer totally free. A subscription is required to make use of a lot of the performance of the app. That’s $0.99 per thirty days or $5.99 yearly.
There’s a free, seven-day trial for the subscription.
In the event you’re utilizing a earlier model of the app, you’ll have to obtain the brand new model because it’s not an replace.